PSC Scholarship Result 2019 for All education Board, PSC Scholarship Result 2019 published on 2020 Dhaka Board www.dpe.gov.bd. PSC Exam 2019 will begin from nineteenth November 2019 and final results will be published on 30/12/2019. This exam Scholarship result had published today at 25/02/2020.
পিডিএফ ডাউনলোড: PdF আকারে ডাউনলোড করতে নিচের সিষ্টেম ফলো করেন।
পি.ডি.এফ. ডাউনলোড করার জন্য
নিচের বাটুনে ডাবল ক্লিক করুন
Important date and time of PSC/Pec Examination 2020
Beginning time of PSC Exam 2019 will be at 11:00 am.
Exams will be completed at 1:30 pm.
The time term of this exam will 2.30 hours.
Scholarship result has published at 25/02/2020
How to download psc/Pec Scholarship result 2019-2020
you can download the PEC/PsC Scholarship Results 2019-2020 by online or Mobile SMS.
If you want to download the PSC /*PEC Scholarship Results 2020 so follow the below instruction:
Direct Download PSC/PEC/Ebtedayee Result 2020-2020
if you want to get the PSC Scholarship results 2019-2020 so you have to follow the below instruction:
Go to the Link: http://220.127.116.11:8888/
In earlier the year 2018, whole 32, 30,288 understudies participated for PSC exam 2019. Alongside them, 29, 30,573 were contributing to PSC exams 2019 and 2, 99,715 for Ebtedayee Exam 2019.
Notwithstanding 11(Eleven) abroad focuses, the PSC exam 2016 was seized in 7,194 focuses.
PSC Result 2019 Declared
PSC Exam Result 2017 will be declared in all the while all training board, incorporating Madrasa Board in everywhere throughout the nation. This outcome will distribute by the legislature of Bangladesh.
PSC Scholarship Result 2019 Dhaka Education Board
Dhaka board is one of the greatest instruction sheets in Bangladesh. There are numerous well known instructive foundations in Dhaka Board. Consistently a ton of understudies is taking an interest in PSC Exam from Dhaka Board. Numerous examinees are getting GPA 5 with Golden A+ since Dhaka Board.
Directorate of Primary Education Scholarship Result 2020 (www.dpe.gov.bd):
From Directorate of Primary Education official site at www.dpe.gov.bd PSC Result 2017 will found. Understudies will get PSC Exam Result 2017 by this site and likewise by our site.
PSC Scholarship Result 2020 Dhaka Board SMS Process:
By site as well as PSC Exam Result 2019 will be set up by versatile SMS. SMS arrange are specific underneath:-
SMS organize (General Examinees):
DPE<space> Code Number of Thana or Upazila <space>Roll Number and Send it to 16222
Exp: DPE 48 2527 and send 16222
SMS outline (Ebtedayee Examinees):
EBT<space> Code Number of Thana/Upazila<space>Roll Number and send to 16222
Exp: EBT 48 2527 and send 16222
Check Distributions and Question Pattern: By NAP (National Academy of Education), PSC exam 2019 inquiry design and stamp appropriations have distributed. 80% inquiries will originate from the competency arrangement. The other 20% inquiries will become customary.
In 1973, roughly 37 Thousand grade schools were openly claimed. From that point forward, more than 26 Thousand non-government grade schools likewise were under Government in 2015. PSC exam was started in 2009. Passed understudies are getting grants and authentications by this examination.
District wise Result pdf
Download PSC Scholarship Result 2020 Barisal Board
Download PSC Scholarship Result 2020 Chittagong Board
Download PSC Scholarship Result 2020 Mymensingh Board
PSC/PEC Scholarship Result info
PSC /PEC scholarship Result 2020-2019
For elementary schools, the government expanding new structures and additionally develop a new plan for old structures. PSC Scholarship Result 2020 Dhaka Board will distribute quickly than other Education board.
- Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216,
- Telephone: 9038122 Fax: 02-9038122
- Email Address: [email protected]
PSC implies Primary School Certificate. It is the first fundamental examination of our Education System in Bangladesh. Every year a colossal number of understudies are included their self in PSC Exam. Be that as it may, not all understudies are going in this exam. A few understudies are getting the bomb in this exam. In any case, they have the chances to go by another opportunity to the exam. Numerous understudies are sat back. Those understudies are got brilliant A+ and likewise A+, and after that, they gain grant from the administration. Numerous associations likewise give grants’ to the brilliant A+ and A+ holder understudies.
We will declare all refresh data about PSC Result 2017 Dhaka Board www.dpe.gov.bd on our site. From our site, you can get any refresh instructive news. So dependably be with us on our site at